FREE WEBINAR: "13 Costly Mistakes Restaurant Tenants Make Negotiating Leases & Renewals"
REPLAY: Miss the live session? Limited replay available now through Sunday 2/26/23
LENGTH: Approx 35 minutes
The Lease Coach presents this must attend session for both existing tenants facing a lease renewal negotiation as well as startup restaurant operators. You'll learn...
- The 13 costly mistakes tenants make in the leasing process.
- How to negotiate a lease renewal rent reduction.
- How to negotiate for free rent and tenant allowance money, even on renewal deals.
- How to eliminate deposits and personal guaranties.
- Why tenants should almost never exercise their renewal option.
- Plus, how to manage the relationship with real estate agents & landlords and more...
Presenter: Dale Willerton is The Lease Coach negotiating lease deals for restaurant tenants. Formerly a shopping mall manager and leasing rep for landlords, Dale is an industry insider and go-to expert who for almost 30 years now has exclusively worked for tenants. With offices in Orlando, LA, NY & Dallas, The Lease Coach has successfully negotiated and consulted on over 3000 leasing projects for tenants throughout the US. Dale is a professional speaker frequently appearing at industry events and conferences around the country including the New York, California & Florida Restaurant Shows for the past 10+ years. Willerton is also the author of Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals FOR DUMMIES. Contact Dale at 1.800.738.9202 (ext. 1) or by email at [email protected].
Get a FREE Copy of Dale's Book!
Book a free 30-minute consultation with Dale Willerton and get a complimentary copy of Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals FOR DUMMIES. (330 pages, $22.95 value, available at Amazon.com)CLICK HERE